- Laboratory diagnosis of a broad range of haematological abnormalities including all types of anaemia, coagulation disorders and haematological malignancies.
- Laboratory diagnosis of a wide range of metabolic abnormalities, renal and hepatic, gastrointestinal diseases, cardiac dysfunctions and dyslipidemias
- Laboratory diagnosis of endocrinal disturbances including thyroid dysfunctions, adrenal and gonadal disturbances.
- Laboratory diagnosis of a wide range of immunological, autoimmune, inflammatory and allergic diseases.
- Laboratory diagnosis of the broad spectrum of infectious and communicable diseases caused by bacterial, viral or parasitological microorganisms.
- Laboratory evaluation of cases of male and female infertility, and early detection of congenital and chromosomal abnormalities.